past abortion trying for a baby

Missc

Reaction score
Hi in July 2015 after finding out i was pregnant and in very bad situation I decided to under go an abortion which I fully regret giving the situation I am in now. Im now back with my partner and we have our own home. I stopped taking my pill 4 months ago and have been trying to conceive since. There have been so many months I have thought I have been pregnant due to late periods. This month I feel so much different my boobs are really sore, have grown in size and I have white dots all over and around my nipples. I spotted around when I ovulated, had very vivid dreams lately and white discharge. I am currently around a week late and i am so anxious i have been testing nearly everyday but they're all negative. I keep comparing how I feel now to how I felt last year when i was pregnant and the only thing which is missing is feeling constantly sick but this may be down to the fact i was 8 weeks last time. I am so worried I have screwed up and thrown away my only chance does anybody have any similar situations or any advice?

Unfortunately the topic isn't allowed on the forum due to the ladies who have been trying for so long including myself. But I have been in the same boat as you when I was younger, so if you would like to message me as to not upset any of the members I would be happy to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back