Passport pics...

I look like the chick from the Magic Numbers in my new passport, I was a fox in my old one!

When I was in India you have to give your passport to the guest house you are staying in and one morning me and Jed were laying in bed and one of the men that owned the guest house brought us some breakfast in and sat on the bed. He had our passports to give back to us. He gave Jed his and then opened mine, he looked at the picture, looked at me, looked at the picture, then he said "In England you are beautiful, In India you are not". :rotfl:

Cheeky bugger!

I think the booths use the most unflattering lighting that they can find!

lou said:
I look like the chick from the Magic Numbers in my new passport, I was a fox in my old one!

When I was in India you have to give your passport to the guest house you are staying in and one morning me and Jed were laying in bed and one of the men that owned the guest house brought us some breakfast in and sat on the bed. He had our passports to give back to us. He gave Jed his and then opened mine, he looked at the picture, looked at me, looked at the picture, then he said "In England you are beautiful, In India you are not". :rotfl:

Cheeky bugger!

That is definatly cheeky!

Sod it im going to do more ill never live this down i look like a convict in mine...

The thing is my old password i was smiling and i was 17 i looked great. 10 years on i look OK but i didnt smile, can you simle in pp photos you cant can you? Can you give a wee one??

Kimbo said:
"In England you are beautiful, In India you are not"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fair play to the man though, I did look rough in India but I was very very stressed out :|

And yep about the smiling you can but must keep your mouth closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back