partners during birth

littlelaura

Reaction score
how was your partner during child birth? ... This is to eaither have a moan or just to say how fantasic they were ... Look forward to hearing all the stories! X

My oh was fantastic! Even my mum kept commenting on how good he was! He rubbed my back for ages, stroked my arms when he couldn't get to my back, never moaned about being bored and kept his attention on me the whole time! Kept telling me how proud he was of me, how much he loved me and really got me through the pain by distracting me by being a goof lol! Love my man to bits ^_^ xx

I can't wait to see how my oh acts! He doesn't usually like showing his emotions lol xx

DH was absolutely fantastic! He had listened to the natal hypnotherapy cd with me and knew my triggers so he used them well, supported me, used positive words, told me how proud he was of me, made sure I had everything I needed and was absolutely the person I needed! Can't wait until next time!

My dh was terrified but on the day he was amazing, he was a little green at one point but I couldnt fault him.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

My partner was amazing! He laid with me all night during my induction, rubbed my back through all my contractions, gave me a drink through a straw while having gas & air, and was constantly telling me how well I was doing. It was surreal, and something I'll never forget - partly down to how well he coped throughout :)

He was my rock had a traumatic birth couldn't have cooed without him

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

My partner was amazing , he did stay at the top end though lol

Mine was great but he did help himself to the gas and air whenever he got the chance lol but he was really loving and caring and I can remember when I was being rushed to the operating theater as they thought I might need an emergency C section as Jake was back to back and got stuck, he had tears in his eyes and he never gets like that, I was really out of it by then but when I looked up and seen him in his blue scrubs, he looked like someone out of Greys anatomy lol was really cute :D

My OH was brilliant. Even during the section he was great. He let me be silent and help me up and helped me put my shorts on and everything lol.

My hubbie was amazing during the labour!! Only thing I feel generally is that it is a really scary time for men as they dont know what is going on. In my case harry needed oxygen so was being seen by the peadiatricians and then turned to me and I was haemmoraging and when all the doctors came in he was a bit pushed aside which upset him as he didnt know who to go to first!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back