Parental Advisory

Lou

Reaction score
As if my life hasn't been turned upside down enough by becoming a mummy I can officially no longer listen to my music in the house. I was just listening to my Korn album and Isaac was dancing and then...yep....he said the F word :shock:

So thats pretty much all my music out the window. I need an ipod :rotfl:

hehe I'll have to start listening to more sensible music me thinks :roll:

we are lucky that Jam is a total bass junkie like us, anythin garage or dnb he loves, as well as sensible nursery rhymes haha :lol:

Korn arent to my taste but I bet it was cute watchin Isaac dance to it!! :lol:

hahaha, we had exactly the same thing when Beth came along....most of the stuff i like has a fair amount of swearing in it so we've had to be careful :oops:

korn- i remember them! wasnt there a song called k#@*! or something and every single lyric was an expletive? lol!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL Tia used to fall asleep to Korns A.D.I.D.A.S :rotfl: :rotfl: well I can't listen to that anymore... :rotfl:

She loved White Rabbit by jefferson Airplane... luckily the drug related intones are still lost on her... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We still listen to our sweary songs, I think if it's just the odd word & not too obvious it's okay. I may change my mind when Austin's old enough to start understanding & repeating though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back