Parent and toddler spaces!

About bl**dy time!!!

How do you think they'll know though......our car doesn't look like we have a baby from the outside? You can't see into the back as DH has reflective tint on the windows (not in a chav way :wink: )

Emmylou said:
How do you think they'll know though......our car doesn't look like we have a baby from the outside? You can't see into the back as DH has reflective tint on the windows (not in a chav way :wink: )

i reckon they will be watching most of the time, they might even employ a couple of blokes for that reason, maybe?

I agree with the fining for the disabled spaces - bit overboard for themums ad baby ones though

Yeah, never even thought of that, thought they might just look at the cars and decide whether they were parents' cars iykwim.

I didn't wanna have to keep going into Customer Services to argue the toss.

Woohoo, lets hope more places follow suit!! :D

our tesco has a man whos stands about and watches who parks in the spaces and tell people with no kids to shift it :D

paradysso said:
our tesco has a man whos stands about and watches who parks in the spaces and tell people with no kids to shift it :D

Aww I wish mine did... hopefully this adsa thing will make tesco follow suit.

i hope so. and i think its such a good way to raise money for childrens charities, but i cant see tesco willing to give the fine money to charity :x

I got sent a thing from tesco yesterday which said up to 3 years, not sure on the ASDA thing.

yeah and the extra room needed to open the door to be able to lean in to strap baby in car seat etc.

pffft OHs car looks like its out of a Max Power mag, no way child friendly and 'sensible' haha :lol: :lol:

Jam has his own bucket seat in the back lol, my car will be the big family car i reckon, lots of room for more babies :wink: :lol:

i should think so aswell.

these rules are never properly inforced.

so often i see the moms and tots spots (im a poet :rotfl: ) taken up by poeple with no children, or people with older children.

just a darn shame we dont have a Asda here yet :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thanks bloody god!
does this mean at ALL adsas, or just where that news story was printed?

i can't wait to see those lazy buggars faces that park there with a lot older kids or no kids being told to move :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

when i have just Josh & Georgia with me ( not very often though) who are 6&11 i never park in them, would never dare to.

i am my local Asdas mother & toddler parking space spy :lol: when i go shopping i scrutinize all the cars parked there& say to poor Rich 'that car hasn't got a car seat in it' :shakehead: :rotfl:

foxymum said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thanks bloody god!
does this mean at ALL adsas, or just where that news story was printed?

i can't wait to see those lazy buggars faces that park there with a lot older kids or no kids being told to move :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

when i have just Josh & Georgia with me ( not very often though) who are 6&11 i never park in them, would never dare to.

i am my local Asdas mother & toddler parking space spy :lol: when i go shopping i scrutinize all the cars parked there& say to poor Rich 'that car hasn't got a car seat in it' :shakehead: :rotfl:

Its gonna be in all Asdas. The did a trail in merseyside which went well. I read in another article that it starts on Monday in London but they are planning to do it in all Asdas that own there own car park by mid march :D
I just hope other stores follow suit!

beanie said:
I got sent a thing from tesco yesterday which said up to 3 years, not sure on the ASDA thing.

our tesco permit thing says 5 years. Its a sticker that you're supposed to put it in the windscreen, but we just sit it on the dash board...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back