Paranoid

Beeee

Reaction score
Is it just me or do any of you other ladies keep thinking that your symptoms are disappearing and that something bad is going to happen?

It's driving me insane :-( I only have to wait Til next Friday for my scan too.

I'm the same, I hate the tiredness/sickness but as soon as they ease up I worry somethings gone wrong. I'm hoping this is normal thinking though hehe as I dont even have a scan booked yet, its horrid not knowing if everything is ok.

Not sure if you read what happened to me. But for an entire week I believed my pregnancy was failing or had failed due to the doctors giving incorrect results. For that whole week I didn't feel 1 pregnancy symptom.other than sore boobs and I put that down to the impending period I was sure to have. I think a lot is in the mind. Since my pregnancy has progressed, I still have sore boobs (all the time) i get nauseaus in the morning and at other points during the day, and I have to get up in the night to go pee now :) but that's it. The increase in apetite for me is just me making an excuse to eat as much as I can to make up for that 1 week that I ate terribly. I think it is natural to worry about your pregnancy. Especially if it's your first time. But your body is an amazing machine that is doing so much that you don't see :) try to think positve thought only. And concentrate on silly stuff like counting your babies fingers and toes when they're born. Smelling their baby smell and all the nappies you'll have to change. Be happy. If you feel it, the baby feels it xxxx

Last edited:
Not sure if you read what happened to me. But for an entire week I believed my pregnancy was failing or had failed due to the doctors giving incorrect results. For that whole week I didn't feel 1 pregnancy symptom.other than sore boobs and I put that down to the impending period I was sure to have. I think a lot is in the mind. Since my pregnancy has progressed, I still have sore boobs (all the time) i get nauseaus in the morning and at other points during the day, and I have to get up in the night to go pee now :) but that's it. The increase in apetite for me is just me making an excuse to eat as much as I can to make up for that 1 week that I ate terribly. I think it is natural to worry about your pregnancy. Especially if it's your first time. But your body is an amazing machine that is doing so much that you don't see :) try to think positve thought only. And concentrate on silly stuff like counting your babies fingers and toes when they're born. Smelling their baby smell and all the nappies you'll have to change. Be happy. If you feel it, the baby feels it xxxx

Thank you!!! You've made me feel so much better :) xx

Lilcurly you are so right. If you are happy the baby feels it. It's so hard to not worry and naturally we all will. But let's keep positive and happy and safe in the knowledge that our bodies are doing exactly as nature intended xx

I've had three losses and have learnt that there's really nothing you can do. Someone told me once to try and enjoy every day that you are pregnant and that's what I try to do. Everyone worries, it's only natural, but the best thing that you can do is try to stay positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back