paranoia

Babylicious

Reaction score
for the last couple of days I've been panicking about the state of the house (ie not clean enough) anyone else feel the same or am I just plain wierd

I'm the same too, although I just feel too knackered to do anything at the moment. I need a kick up the arse to motivate me to do anything.

OH is back at work tomorrow though so that might motivate me more once he's out from under my feet, he has driven me mad I can't get on with anything it's like trying to entertain a child.

Back to work next week though the house has got to be spotless for then :shock:

Yup Im the same
i never worry about anythign usually and i have found myself worrying about the state of the house, work, money, you name it im worrying about it!

Its very odd and i dont like it at all! Think its just a nesting and preparing thing tbh.

prob the nesting kicking in, i'm the same, was sick over xmas so never got to tidy it up properly and its been driving me mad since.

I too have cleaned the kitchen god knows how many times but it never looks any better :shock:

There are toys everywhere, even took the xmas deco's down today to try and get some more 'toy' space it was doing my nut in and had a move around in our bedroom ready to put the cot up when it comes.

In my mind there is soooooo much to do and i wanna just be left alone to get on and do it, i want it spotless like NOW! but with kids etc its hard and dh goes back to work tomorrow so it'll be harder again.

I still have a few bits to get for b4 baby arrives and its like i HAVE to do them now but dh doesn't see the urgency that i'm feeling :wall:

oh well, going by my last 3 pregnancies, i know it'll all be done by the time i go into labour :D

Ive been like that for about a month now :shock: Our house is like a shrine! you could even see your face in the woodwork :D but like you....it never feels clean enough! :? Its like im creating mess to clean if that makes sence? :rotfl: No drawn has been left unturned, no corner left un-hoovered. Ive got the worst cold ive ever had and yet i still find the energy to deep clean a room :shock: :lol:

Ive been told its nesting, and we are getting ready for our little one.

T xx

Tiggy26 said:
Ive been like that for about a month now :shock: Our house is like a shrine! you could even see your face in the woodwork :D but like you....it never feels clean enough! :? Its like im creating mess to clean if that makes sence? :rotfl: No drawn has been left unturned, no corner left un-hoovered. Ive got the worst cold ive ever had and yet i still find the energy to deep clean a room :shock: :lol:

Ive been told its nesting, and we are getting ready for our little one.

T xx

well if you're that energetic, d'ya wanna come and give my house a damn good clean please :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yep nesting kicked in here too, had inlaws saying i could clean their houses if i wanted! Bloody cheek lol.

Me too,

o/h is doing jobs at the moment and theres tools and stuff all over, no matter what i do it just doesnt look any better..

we are having an extension at the mo, for a play room and cloakroom etc so every room has been a mess now for 8 weeks or so, i got it back to normal over xmas as its outside work left to do now only. So ive been dusting and cleaning everywhere :)
hubby thinks im a bit of a freak at the moment i think, if he leaves any bit of wood anywhere i go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back