Paranoia....

Smithy1980

Reaction score
about LO overheating! What do u all dress LO in for bed? Our house is quite a warm house and the bedroom is between 18-20 during the night! I out LO in a vest, sleep suit and her gro bag! Do you think this is too much? Should I remove the vest?

Shes a warm baby generally and I get paranoid as I know over heating can be really dangerous! What are your LOs wearing to bed at this time of year?

Thanks as always ladies :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Issac wears the same as your lo. I have a grow egg thermometer so if the temperature drops during the night o add a blanket and lil hat. I always feel his chest to see if he is too hot though
xx

Thanks chick...just wanted to check as always so paranoid....she always seem nice and snug (feel chest like you said) but just wanted to check she's not too warm :) its a minefield this motherhood malarky :) xxx

I know what you mean.. I'm stressing in advance for the day he sleeps through the night as much as if love it i think I'm starting to get used to waking every 2-3hours lol.

When we stay at daddies house its always really warm so he wears a long sleeved vest and a grow bag. And if it cools down i put his all in one back on him.

X

Thanks hun it's always good to know I'm on the right track :)

The first time Freya slept through I shot outta bed in the morning, all panicky and she was sound asleep! I felt like a new woman after a full sleep :) xx

Our LO sleeps in pretty much the same setup (vest, sleepsuit, grobag/fleecy blanket). The house is not that cold as we keep it at 22deg but she doesn't seem to sleep well if you don't cover her up well and starts tossing and turning and making noises :roll:

Hey our house is around 18 c ( I class that as quite cold). So Lo wears a long sleeve vest, baby grow, and a sleep suit. And he goes in a sleeping bag. We don't use blankets as they don't stay over him xxxxx

Hey, that sounds fine to me - I dress my lo in the same :)

If you're worried put your hand on their neck/ back to heckler of they are warm. Just make sure our hand isn't freezing cold! X

Thanks girlies....feel better now! The other thing is her little handles are always freeeeezing in the morning but she hates scrat mitts or anything covering her hands...presumme this is pretty normal too? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back