****PARADYSSO & FIRST.TIME.DADDY****

WOWOW YOU LOT BEEN BUSY POSTING WHILE I BEEN AWAY LOL

any ways its saturday 4.14 and i just got home with an extra memeber of the family....

i went into hossy for 2.30 induction to find out i have been in labour for a while apparently... 4-5cm dilated :shock: so they said they wud break my waters and labour shud start :D

but baby had other ideas.... she had poo'd inside me when they broke my waters.. common for over due babies so wasnt too bothered.. then we were told to go for a long walk... still nothing...

then after about 4/5 hours still having them irregular contractions but nothing painful. they said i had to go to delievery suite and have the drip :cry: they started that.. upping the dose every 1/2 hour until i was on 36ml per hour (started on 1ml) having contractions but still not dilating .. then got a contraction and it wudn't go away lol that was painful so i demanded an epidural (gas and air made me feel so sick and dizzy, gave up after 2 attempts with that).

they reduced my dose of the drip back down until i was having regular contractions and left me to sleep for 5 hours and wud then review me.

doozed on and off for a while.. (epidurals are amazing once in.. had trouble with that too. coz my back wud not numb for them to put it in OUCH!!!!)..

then dr reviewed me after 16 hours of labour i was still at 4/5cm.. and baby had gone back to back... so only thing left was a c-section :x

the last thing i wanted but... but at the time felt like a blessing.... then at 7.55am thursday baby ALana Lenci was born... cleaned up.. stomach pumped from the meconium and she was fit and well, just needed 24 hours of observation. daddy was getting cuddles then....

i stopped breathing coz the spinal block had gone to high and i had no feeling in my lungs :cry: and then started having a shaking fit.. BP dropped and pulse starting racing.... sorted me out and i was in recovery until 1am the next day...

caught an infection from bubas meconium. put on IV anitbiotics... then this morning all was back to normal and said i did not look like a person who just had a c section and said i can go home.. so here i am lol

and this is the little buggar who caused all the trouble:

baby001.jpg

baby040.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Hey hunny, already spoke to you but want to say CONGRATULATIONS once again!!!! shes absulutely beatiful!!

Sorry you had a rough time but glad you are both home and doing well now! very happy for you both you must be very proud parents!

love steph x x x

awwwwwwwwww
congratulations
she is so cute
i bet you are soo proud!!
the birth sounds stressful, i hope mine is not like that lol
hugs to you bothxxx

Fantastic!!!!

Hope you are all doing well!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow what a birth and what a baby - amazing and well done. Hope you are feeling better and all is well!

She is lovely!

xx

Congratulations! Wow- what a stressful time you had of it, so glad you're all ok. What a cute little girl :)

+++

WOW!!!

she is stunning hun, how much did she weight??

sorry to hear about all teh troubles, but im glad everything is ok now
xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS to you all :D.

She's lovely and even though it wasn't the birth you planned, I'm so glad everyone's well now.

Look after yourselves and enjoy being a mum!

LBxx

Congratulations hun, i am sooooo pleased for you, have been logging on every hour since Thursday to see if any news!!

You have an absolutley gorgeous baby :D

Shame you had few problems but well worth it in the end.

Look after yourself and just enjoy it

Jo x

Congrats finally Elaine! Shes so gorgeous I'm so happy for you!! :D

congratulations hun she is so precious :D sorry to hear you had a rough time hope your all doing well now xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS she's beautiful :D

thank god, i don't think i've logged on so much recently waiting to hear of news! lol
She is absolutely gorgeous, congrats to you both.
Scary about what happened to you elaine but glad your better and bet it was worth all of that!

Speak to you soon

Lots of lovexxxx

Congratulations to both you and first time daddy on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I have been logging into the forum everyday to see if baby had made an appearance. Sorry to hear you weren't too well, but glad that you are both good. Lots of love to all 3 of you xxxxxxxxx

Awwww Elaine

CONGRATULATIONS she is absolutely adorable. Love her name too. And a lovely size !!

Sorry that your labour didnt go the way you wanted but wow what a wonderful result !!

All the Best
Ragna xx

CONGRATS Elaine & partner she is gorgous, was thinking about you, glad all is well now and you are back home. Chat with you soon hun well done
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back