Paradysso? Anything???

Jo

Reaction score
Hi, all was just wondering if anyone knows if Paradysso has had the baby yet? if i remember rightly she was going for a sweep on saturday.
Has anyone heard how she is?

im still here in chat room as normal..

but i am 2cm dilated and 85% effaced..

Bless you poor thing keep us posted!

And let me know how you get on in Hythe, does anyone know her real name i am at Hythe for a check up this afternoon and would love to ask after her if she is there?

mine name is elaine kelly.... who is ur midwife at hythe? i think ive seen them all now..... hopefully not too long

glad you are getting there hun.
May sound stupid but what is effaced?

means my cervix is nearly completely thinned out ready for labour to start

ooh tahts good then, hopefully this time tomorrow you'll have baby :lol:
Am sooo excited for you

good luck paradysso!! make sure u post us n keep us updated when your lil bundle of joy has arrived!!! :lol: i wish i could say i can see the end in sight!!! :?

well once i had dinner and have finished the cleaning.... im on the castor oil...... so fingers crossed i wont be on here tomorrow lol

i figure i am 2cm dilated and having contractions here and there.. just hoping it will kick start them in coming a bit more together loll

i've im not on here by lunch tommorrow then im in labour and will be thursday with baby pics lol

Good luck hun, keep us updated cant wait to see pics of this gorgeous little one!!!!

Oh how exciting Paradysso good luck!

I had my booking in appointment with Kay yesterday and she was lovely, but they have given me Alison for the rest of my appointments. I was meant to have Rachel but she is not coming back for a long time as she has chrones disease poor thing.

I have been given a massively overwealming pack of stuff to read, my head is gonna explode!

Hope you have a good labour at Hythe it looks like a lovely place and i've already told them to count me in for March!

As youve not been on today can i assume that you might be having the baby!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I am on msn with her - she's still here!!!

just another update.......

CASTOR OIL DOES NOT WORK !!!!

so tommorrow i got an appointment for reflexology at 2pm... see if that works...

fingers crossed

love elaine

It must be so frustrating waiting now, after 40 long weeks you kinda expect it to all be over and you finally get to meet your baby! sorry to hear you are still waiting, good luck and hope your little one wont be as stubborn once finally born :D

Natalie x

how was the reflexology elaine?? i really hope it works for you - hopefully tour little bundle of joy will be on the way very soon! good luck and keep us posted! :D

ok im offically pissed off.... saw yet another midwife... had another sweep and only to be told i dont seem ready at all for labour..... a week ago i got told i wud drop within 12 hours :cry: well baby is fully engaged but cervix is posterior and all that....

i have induction booked for wednesday if i do get fed up... if i can wait any more time then i can have a trace done twice and week and a weekly scan and wait until bloody baby is ready to show her face.

so u lot cant get rid of me that easily

bye bye

love elaine

ok im offically pissed off.... saw yet another midwife... had another sweep and only to be told i dont seem ready at all for labour..... a week ago i got told i wud drop within 12 hours :cry: well baby is fully engaged but cervix is posterior and all that....

i have induction booked for wednesday if i do get fed up... if i can wait any more time then i can have a trace done twice and week and a weekly scan and wait until bloody baby is ready to show her face.

so u lot cant get rid of me that easily

bye bye

love elaine

I dont envy you one bit, sounds like a nightmare, hope you finally get your baby real soon, you def have a stubborn little bugger there :lol:

you poor thing elaine, you must be so fed up and uncomfortable by now! hope it all goes well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back