Panic panic panic

libs

Reaction score
my donor always responds to texts immediately and emails within a few hours.

I text him last week saying not lucky this month, and never got anything back, emailed him friday about arrangements for next week and nothing back - text him again today...and nothing :shock:

I'm getting worried :cry:

I ov on wednesday :?

Shit, he didnt mention he was busy this month did he hunni? god i hope he doesnt muck you about and gets back to you doon.

No - he always lets us know if he's out of town or going away or even if he won't be able to get at emails for a while so to only text. He's v reliable and has never messed us or any other couples about. I hope he's ok, and that he hasn't decided to stop donating

Also weirdly had an email from another potential donor :shock: but not from the site we use. I've emailed back to see where he got that email address from as its one we only use for that site :think:

no - in case he's at home - he's a secret donor :wink:

plus I don't want to nag or make him feel uncomfortable :?

Oh god - I'm sorry to moan but I need to get this out. I can't believe we may have to start all over again :cry: It can take ages to find a donor you like and trust (otherwise you can end up with the whole Sean/Violet situation)

I've just ended up in tears at the thought of having to go through all this again

I just want to stand outside and scream it isn't fair. :wall:

Everything crossed he's just got phone problems or something similar. Hope you don't need to find a new donor.

Maybe hiswofes found out or something and is having a shit fit, god i hope not.

I really hope he gets in touch hunni and am really hoping you dont have to start again as that woukd be tewrrible

Forgive me for speaking out of turn but are there many men who donate their sperm that have wives?
I would go mad if it was my OH. Sorry libs I dont mean to offend or upset, I should maybe read up a bit more about the whole set up.

Oh no!!! I hope he gets in touch :pray:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with you scones, if I found out Rob was donating his swimmers I'd go mad. in fact I would have trouble staying with him TBH, thinking he had fathered other children. Don't think it's something you should do with out your partners approval.

you poor thing. :hug: Chances are he's just snowed under at work, or he's got flu or something - the number of times I've received an email or text, and thought 'must get back asap', but either been stuck in the office or feeling sh*t, and somehow it's 2 weeks later...

If he's been reliable up till now, I'm sure he won't let you down now :hug:

As for donation - I'd be perfectly happy for DH to donate (though would prefer to have at least one child together first - don't think I could handle being childless and him donating), but I would not be at all happy about the secret bit. It would make me wonder what other secrets he had.

:hug: i feel so sorry for you libs, its bad enough for us all ttc without the added stress of contacting your donor, could he have maybe lost his mobile? if you dont get anything back from him tomorrow i would just phone him, at the end of the day you need to know whats happening, hope he contacts you tomorrow :pray:

I take the opinion that that's his business to worry about, between him and his wife not me. And yes most donors I know of have wives and children - in fact I wouldn't dream of using a donor who hasn't got children - simply because I need to know they understand how it feels to have a child and won't be overwhelmed by it.

Phone problems was exactly it :cheer: all sorted.

Hi Libs

So sorry you're having problems and hope you get it sorted out really soon.

Would u like some of my hubbies LOL. I don't mind as I'm finished with his little wormies so as long as you don't claim for child support money it's all yours lol.

bowmanzoo said:
Hi Libs

So sorry you're having problems and hope you get it sorted out really soon.

Would u like some of my hubbies LOL. I don't mind as I'm finished with his little wormies so as long as you don't claim for child support money it's all yours lol.

lol is this the other way round - you offering without him knowing :wink:

Nope I just told him about it and he said he wouldnt mind he just wouldnt know what to do LOL. Never done that before so wouldnt have a clue. Send it to you in the post 1st class recorded maybe LOL.

:rotfl: with Royal Mail the way it is - don't think that would work :wink:

can't believe you asked him :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back