Panic & Anxiety Disorders,

Holly1991

Reaction score
I'm noticing my panic attacks are coming back with a vengeance..
I had hypnotherapy a couple of years back ( my dad ended up paying £600 odd for the sessions) It sorted me out but now they're coming back and i feel im losing control with them.

I know its not good for the baby so i need to sort them out.. But i've forgotten how to. Been off work a few weeks due to having them back and being dizzy and nausea. Only problem is my panics are triggered by feeling/being/smelling/anything to do with sick and going to work. Which obviously isn't ideal. I can't afford to go back to hypno and CBT doesnt help me. At a loose end and it's getting me down :(

Have also heard that pregnancy hormones trigger anxiety and panic attacks.

Sorry for the pointless thread just wanted to have a little rant.

x

Last edited:
Oh dear that doesn't sound good. Is there anything your gp or midwife can help/advise on? Perhaps try to see one of them. I don't really know what to suggest as it's not something I've ever experienced. Could you just have one hypnotherapy session with the same person so it's not so expensive and maybe that would remind you of how you dealt with them previously?

I hope you're work are being understanding about it / you having the time off.

sorry I can't be more help..... x

I've had them since I was 12 and I'm 22 at the end of the year. Hypno would cost about £50 something an hour and would probably need a couple of sessions. It's such a bind to have this it sucks. Haha.

Yeah work are okay, but cause I've been off three weeks (only work 2 days a week) they're now threatening to stop my sick pay which I can't do without so I'm having to force myself into going back before I'm quite ready to go back. I work at waitrose.

Thankyou for answering xx

I have them have had them for 10 years. Have done counselling etc but sometimes I just need medication. I was on medication when ttc with dr knowing and I'm still on it now. The hormones really don't help but I'm coping with the tablets but I have many more troublesome days since being pregnant. Speak to your doctor to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back