Pampers Nappy Pics!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BubbleOne, Feb 6, 2006.

1. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Is it just me or do you get loads of elephants and hardly any bears or dogs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The first pacK I ever used were a perfect mix of all of them but ever since all I get is elephants!!!
    How sad am I :oops:

Also not sure if any of you are interested but Babies R Us are doing a deal on their own size 2 and 3 nappies (poss 4 too). You get 2 packs of 70 nappies for £13. What a bargain!! Haven't tried them yet though but I can't see why they wouldn't be ok. I just make sure she has a Pampers babydry on for bedtime.

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i used the toys r us one for a while aint been there in a while and they seemed to be ok

3. hearts81

hearts81 Well-Known Member

Lol I always used to complain to OH that we only got bears on our Pampers! Must vary where ever you live eh!

I dont have a toys r us any where near me but I get shops own nappies all the time, I find most of them do the 2 for £13 offer. I always keep stocked up on Pampers as well for night time.

xx