Palpatations

Flash2510

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced palpitations during this trimester?

I have had them twice now, both as i'm laid in bed ready to sleep, should I be concerned.

Yes, have had them and they need to be checked out. Can be a side effect of pregnancy but never should be taken for granted. Go to doctor, but don't worry too much. I have them and had an ECG and all was fine. Whatever you do, try to stay calm and rest and don't have too much caffeine etc. as that can make them worse.
Do you have asthma?

thank you, I wasn't sure if it was just one of those things because of increased blood flow, i'll give my doctors surgery a call x

I am also getting them and very short of breath - might get them checked out. Hope your ok always phone the midwife just in case xx

I get them every day almost, they are scary but are harmless most of the time. I would advise getting yourself checked though because you can pregnancy related heart murmurs. They thought I had it but thankfully didn't. Mine happen due to stress and probably certain foods I eat.

Had them with my son and it carried on even up to now I had a 24hour tape and seemed to be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back