Painting!

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Just finished painting all of the woodwork in our hall today and then my friend just came round and said that I can't paint when pregnant, is that right? If it is how do people paint their nursery lol. Got loads more decorating to do so I hope she's not right! X

You can paint, just make sure your house is well ventilated to get rid of the fumes. :) xxx

I think most paints are now okay to use in pregnancy - have a look at the paint you used and see if there are any warnings on it - i think because paints used to be made up of nasty components (sorry i am a scientist! ;-) :lol:) that it wasn't recommended but think most paints are supposed to be safer to use these days - sorry i couldn't help more! xx

Thanks it doesn't say anything on the tin, have had the windows and door open so should be ok I would think! X

I think it's only old fashioned lead based paint that is toxic. I googled it a while back before I glossed the stairs and said it was fine just make sure there's sufficient ventilation :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back