ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371549658.650101.jpg

Furniture ordered
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371549688.299313.jpg

Giftt from sil
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371549716.799783.jpg

Just need my baby now haha xx

Omg love this!!!! Soooo cute!!!!
And I love his little Ralph lauren All in one ;) x

Furniture looks great Hun. Do you mind me asking where it's from and how much?

Xx

Thank u, we ordered the furniture at the baby show its from tutti bambini. Think we paid just under £500 for both that was with 10% off on the last day (sun) also its a dropside cotbed (smaller version) as his room is small xx

Oh thats lovely! I like how you have used a nice bold navy because babies only see bold colours for a few months dont they? I think that might be true anyhow.. x

Lovely , gosh your very organised!

I also love the way youve used navy instead of white or all baby blue as the room looks lovely andbold and will grow with him more

I adore your bedding set!! Xxxx

Iv also ordered some wall stickers of farm animals all different colours, mainly because baby wont really be in there for the first 4+ months so wanted it a bit less babyish, also wanted lots of colour in there to occupy him in the morning haha which will prob not work! To b honest i just love animals and colour and want him to be stimulated not bored when he does move into his room.

Gonna get lots of different animal teddies and books, lets just say im just excited and hubby is away alot so i have alot of time on my hands xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back