pains?

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Was in the shower on Sunday trying to shave my legs.. i lifted up one of my legs and had a really bad pain down there..... it made me bend over in agony... is this maybe baby moving down into the pelvis area? I've had the odd twinge since then also..... ??

i'm not sure if it was my cervix... but it was certainly in tht area... I told my DH and he got a bit panicky LOL.... "you're dialating" lol...

when ever i bend over i get it.. and as its my 2nd preg i dont think the baby engages untill labor.. however.. i think if you are bent over at a certain angle you could be pushing the baby down onto the cervix,and if it moves it can send a shooting pain inside the top of your vagina, might not even be cervix, but its where the top is if you get me? takes your breath away sometmes.. but atleast you know its your body preparing to do what its due to do in a few weeks eh?

thanx for that lisa... i will talk it over with my midwife at my appt on Thursday... xxxxx

Gruntie2 said:
i'm not sure if it was my cervix... but it was certainly in tht area... I told my DH and he got a bit panicky LOL.... "you're dialating" lol...

:rotfl: :rotfl: bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back