Pains

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi all,

I never had any probs with my first pregnancy but this one seems soooo different as I had bleeding at 6 wks and last night I had period pains for about an hour!no bleeding this time but got me worried as I had similar pains the day before my son was born! Anyone else had pains this early before?im nearly 15 wks.

I had very bad period pains up until i was around 8 weeks pregnant, they were that bad i was convinced i was not pregnant and was about to come on any second. I had a scan last monday and everything looks fine fx so hopefully it was just a bad start for me. I have h eard a few girls on hear say they are getting the pains you are getting but everything turned out fine with them also hun x

I had pains at 14 and 15 weeks but i'm sure it was stretching pains as my belly has gone through a little growth spert! x

i get period like pains sometimes too, i think its just the uterus stretching and making room for your fast growing baby :cheer: xxx

i still get them occasionally, think its just everything growing and stretching x

I've had stretching pains but these weren't like them. Just concerned as we've not got another scan till march!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back