pains whilst walking

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I am suffering with horrible pains when i am walking. it doesnt happen every day but it is really painful with each step.

Any ideas what it could be. Do you think that it could be the way he is lying.

x

hi hun,

I have been having that too, i get pain in my hips, my right hip is worse.

my midwife said its coz the baby is laying very low and putting pressure on me, when are you seeing yours next? mention it to her and see what she says

hi just missed you in the chat room

My pains are across my stomach. i am seeing my mw on 15 november, but i think it is because he is lying awkwardly. it really hurts to walk though. might grab a wheelchair from work lol

x

is your tummy really hard?

coz now and again Coby will push hia back out all day makeing my tummy like a rock, and that hurts to walk.

Hi

Sometimes it is hard, at the moment it is soft, but come to think of it, it was hard when i was walking, so maybe the little menace is playing xylophones on my ribs lol.

roll on 25 january (hopeful c section date)

x

men they always cause trouble lol

It could be that the little on is laying on a nerve, I was getting aches in my leg Tuesday constantly and I saw the midwife and she told me that was probably the reason.

Hope you feel more comfortable soon x

hi

thanks for that, the little love has moved when i drank 2 glassed of ice cold water he he.

x

I've got problems with the head briefly engaging when I walk a certain distance even though I think it's quite early. My midwife said it was because walking opens your pelvis and because the baby is still small enough to bob up and down everything is moving South. At 37 weeks she suggested that this would be a very good thing but for now I'm being more careful about how far I walk as I'm still at work for another week and when it happens it's really uncomfortable.

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back