Pains - paranoid about early labour!

Prettypee

Reaction score
I'm 35 weeks with my second . The past week I've really struggled with lower back pain and I'm walking like a cowboy! (which leads me to believe baby has dropped). I keep getting stitch like pains along with Braxton hicks (unregular) but pretty much every other evening. Today in addition to the Braxton hicks tightenings and discomfort, I'm also having period like pains with that throbbing cramp down there... I just get the feeling that my body is preparing for labour. I didn't have this with my first (plus my actual labour was on time, fast and back to back so quite different to normal labour I'm told) - can someone knock sense into me here? /talk me down!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I'm 28weeks and been having similar to you, saw my midwife today she said Braxton hicks and round ligament pain (I'm having pains in my c section scar too) was told my baby is ceph (head down) not engaged yet tho but think the extra pressure of his weight is causing the cramps/pains. If you worried best thing to do is ring midwife and ask her to check and reassure you Hun x

I don't have a midwife- well I do but she doesn't answer calls, listen to messages or return messages! Same last time too ( I'm actually going to put in a complaint this time round!)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back