Pains in my side

lmwarr

Reaction score
For the last couple of days now I have been getting pains in my lower right hand side of my tummy. It does feel like stretching but sometimes when I try to stand it gets worse. Is this any thing to worry about? It is sort of like a stitch pain.

Hi.

I've been getting the same. Also in the right side. I have the midwife today at 11.30am - so once I ask her I'll let you know!

S. xx

I have exactly the same Imwarr, and in my job, I'm up and down all day and it gets really uncomfortable.

Also, my bump seems less like flab now and more like a baby bump. Does that make sense??

Yes it does. I was looking at my bump last night and actually thinking I look pregnant its more round and sits different, not like flab over my jeans anymore!

I do love my belly at the mo. Just getting more uncomfy to sleep with it as well.

Defo sounds like stretching pains.. i think I posted same sort of question a few weeks back.. still weird pain when stand up after sitting and getting out of bed in morning is quite difficult.. my obstetrician did tell me how to get up but I always forget as i am so half dead when I get up first thing!!

god knows what I will be like when I have to roll out or correction.. get OH to roll me out of bed!! YIKES!!

This all sounds so funny all the things that are going to happen to us in the future. Being so big we have to roll! Who would have thought it.

Yeah I am scared.. I get frustrated even now when i cannot do things.. a friend of mine just had her second and she got sooo big she could not even lean down to get things out of her fridge.. she had to get down on the floor onto her knees, open the door, take out what she needed, close the door and then heave herself up again somehow... how frightening is THAT!!

My dog will be most upset with me when i cannot bend down to pick her ball / stick up to throw it.. and I doubt I will even be able to see over my huge belly to see to kick anything either... cats will love it though.. they will just perch on my bump.. they love sleeping on my belly at night... must be the warmest spot for them!!

How cute are cats I just love them but not allowed one in my flat. Its my o/h that will be most effected as he will have to do all the cooking and cleaning as I cant possibly do that when i am bigger! ha ha

:lol: :lol:

My OH is well trained.. he has already started to do most of the housework for me.. last weekend he did it all!! Mind you he was feeling guilty cos he was about to leave me to go snowboarding with his mates.. needless to say I have not done any housework since he left either.. he can do it all again this weekend as we are having a house full of guests.. all his friends.. so his problem!!!

Yes pregnancy has a few little perks!! :wink: :wink:

Anna Marie said:
Yes pregnancy has a few little perks!! :wink: :wink:

Does it?? How do you train them to do that then??? The best I've got so far is for him to empty the bin bag, and that's after an hour of asking!!!!

But, he has been Asda with me for the first time ever, and he did come Mothercare to collect the pushchair, and he never ever does shops. So I can't really complain. :wink:

The shopping thing was sorted months ago.. I drive a smart car for work [bloody nightmare.. like driving a toy!!] and so not much room in it.. and as my dog comes to work with me she sits in the back.. hence NO room for shopping!!!!! OH does the weekly shop every week [and he says he saves money as I always impulse buy and love 3 for 2's etc!! :lol: ] he actually enjoys perusing the aisles of tescos.. god men can be weird!!

Next I need to work on him with the ironing!!

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back