pains-has the baby turned? UPDATED

annem

Reaction score
I had my 34week and naughty baby had moved out of my pelvis and gone breech :( I have my 36week appointment tomo and they plan to try to move her this week if she s breech but i'm getting pains in my pelvis again like i did when her head was there, could something else in my pelvis be causing the pains? or has she been a good girl and turned back?

i don't have time for a c section- due to a very long story we are moving house this week so i need her to turn back and arrive a week late rather than them book me for my c section at 38weeks and then be out of action for ages!!!

This happened to me the other week! Luckily the day I went to the scan (day after they said to me it was breech!) It had decided to turn. I'd definitely say that the feeling you have in your pelvis is a good sign. I was confused because my bladder seems to be full capacity, which is odd at this far on, but it's probably because baby hasn't engaged properly yet.

oooo bad baby... very bad baby...

Eat lots of ice cream... It gives them brain freeze... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Fingers crossed she turns for you... Tia was breech till 36 weeks... She only turned cos when we were moving house, I was using my bump to balance boxes on and obviously she didn't like someone beating her head repeatedly... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks everyone, well i'll soon find out at 1pm tomo!! xxx

ooh i hope your baby turns. Sounds like my one, he keeps somersaulting in and out of place too. x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: she s head down but the midwife said she is nobbly- whats that meant to mean?

Yayyyyy :cheer: :cheer:

Iv no idea what nobbly means though

annem said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: she s head down but the midwife said she is nobbly- whats that meant to mean?

I was told last time that baby had a boney bum :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back