Pains at night!!!

Rooander

Reaction score
Just a question really, for the past couple of nights Ive had a real nightmare sleeping! But last night just tops it, about 4.30am I was woken up with a pain in my left side of my lower back, tried laying on the other side then on my back but it was no use, in the end I had to sit up. Hence why this post is quite early in the morning!
By the time hubby went to work at 6.30am it was still hurting like crazy. Now at 8am its gone away but left me with real bad period pains!
I feel like phoning the Drs just to check things are ok and its just the usual things we preggers ladies go through but they never seem to be much help.
So i was just wondering if any of you have had this or anything similar.
Or am I just overeacting?

Hi,

sorry to hear about your bad night :(. Do you think it was to do with your sleeping position or was it to do with the ligaments either side of your belly? I just wondered as I get bad hip pain in bed that goes mostly when I'm awake but it to do with how I'm lying in bed. I also get round ligament pains (like spasms) either side of my bump when I've walked or exerted myself- I'm not sure what you mean by period pains unless you mean period back ache.....?! (My brain is in a right state!)

If you think it's because of sleeping in a certain position I managed to get the best night's sleep for months last night by sleeping with a pillow under the top of my bump and the bottom of my hip and a full body pillow for my legs and arms! Looks dead uncomfortable until you're on it but it appeared to work!! Lots of people on here had recommended the lying on pillows thing and it did seem to work! Experimentation might be the key....?

Are your waterworks ok? My only other thought is that if it's a dull ache and everything is feeling a bit strange you can get a back ache with cystitus...?

Hope it clears up for you whatever it is! You're not overeacting at all- everything is worth checking out I reckon!

+++

Really weird but since that night Ive been fine. Think it might be a bit of stress as well. We're having real bad problems with people who live in our street. All the children here have seemed to alienate our son and bully him all the time, it got to one point where a girl of 14 half strangled him, no marks were left but not the point and the dads of all the other children just sat there and laughed.
Lots more insidents have happened but too many to put on here, its all just stressing me out badly and I try to stop thinking about it but at night it all creeps up on me!
We're moving house as well which I cant wait for, I really just want to get out of here and away from everything but we're still waiting on a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back