Pains again :(

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
Really struggling now - I've had stomach pains every night for the past 5 nights now. The doctor gave me lactulose which I thought had helped yesterday but last night the pains were just as bad if not worse.

To top it off I now feel like I have bad period pain. The issue is the period pain I normally get is pretty bad to the point I've fainted in the past.

Not really sure what to do. My gp has told me if the laxative doesn't work to go back in a week but I'm not sure I can live with being up 4 times in the night in pain for that much longer.

Might just be being a massive woose cause I've never been great when I'm ill.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sounds worrying, but seems ur Doc thinks its to do with your bowells, and not baby.... maybe talk to him again if you are still worried.

I had some bad "period pains" in bed last night - always makes me panic, and will be on knicker watch today - all so stressful!

xx

I think it's the lack of sleep that's doing me in more. As soon as I get up they slowly start to subside. As soon as I lay down to sleep at night it starts up!

I had a massive wobble this morning and started crying.

Trying to remain positive and going with it must be a healthy baby cause its giving me hell lol.

I've had period pains throughout this pregnancy but the pains youre having sound really bad. I would definitely go back to your gp and plus you need your sleep too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back