Painfull Braxton Hicks

bossbump

Reaction score
Hi Ladies has anybody else been expiriencing Painfull Braxton hicks they bloody hurt dont they? I was up all night 2 nights ago they were like strong period pains and they were about every 10 mins. I was ready to grab my hospital bag and run. Im fine now but didn't think braxtons were meant to be that painfull. Or am i just a big wussy. Ha ha? :moon: IM 35 Weeks

Hi ladies 10 days till due cant wait sooooooooooo exited Braxtons still coming and going im sure ill love real contractions ha ha ha

I didn't know that braxton hicks hurt soooo much either I have been having them all day on /off and they have stopped me in my tracks a few times today.!!!
I know the real things are going to be 100 times worst though. so i shouldn't complain too much yet!

thought was the real thing yeasterday had a show late afternoon. Pains got bad upping a level at about 11 they kept me in agony untill 4.30 ish this morning. I managed to nod off so exausted. Woke again 8.30 am but they have eased off again they were quite bad last night couldnt speak or move. Had the runs a bit thought was gonna meet my baby but no luck yet. Its frustrating isnt it hun? They come when they ready and not before wont they? Good luck let me know if they worsen xxx

Well the braxton hicks are still coming but not as frequent, I'm suffering with something else now, everytime I go to the toilet When I sit down there is a massive pain in my private parts :oops: sorry for details.
But it's only when I sit not when I stand. :think:
And my period pains are getting more frequent now, still not had a show yet but I don't think I have long left I'm hoping :pray:
I think it's unfair having to wait this long to meet our little ones.

angie,

I'm glad you posted that coz even though my Braxton's are not painful but still every second day.....I've been getting that fanny painy thing every night. It's when I'm in bed changing sides or walking......just feels like alot of pressure on my pelvis and the bones being pushed. Mmmmm. God, I've got 10 weeks to go (by the book) but I reckon between 35-37 weeks he'll arrive - no earlier PLEASE little boy!

Midwife appointment on Tuesday morning so I'll ask her again - even though she doesn't have the faintest about anything!

Sass

Yeah well I'm now 36 weeks and I'm in serious pain with everything but the pain lower down has got to be the worst! :wall:

I just hope it's the sign of something going to start! :pray:
I'm not sleeping at all and am feeling the strain.

Still here ladies tried havin a bit this morn. Nothing as yet. Pains not got any stronger since. That pain you get right up your hole ha ha when weeing is so painfull. Cant wait to meet my baby its so frustraiting waiting. Love chatting on this forum you ladies tell it how it is and we can all have a good moan. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back