Painful stomach.........

leean10

Reaction score
Since yesterday, my stomach has been very painful. I THINK I ovulated on Wednesday as I had cramps and EWCM. I spent a lot of yesterday afternoon with my trousers undone at work as it was so uncomfortable to the point it felt like someone has punched in the stomach.

Could it be after my 2 ERPC's a couple of weeks ago that I am feeling a bit tender. It just really hurts but not in a crampy way and it hurts in my belly when I go for a pee?

Anyone else experience anything like this? x

Could it be u have a uti leeann I can't remember having a sore tummy with last yrs Erpc but the one the yr before I did bleed for a long time around 2-3 weeks and my tummy was a bit tender for a while but I don't think I ovulated for a gd while as my body is slow to get rid if hcg xx

Any kind of hurting to pee should probs be run past the gp. Sorry you're going through all of this xxx

I havent bled since the Saturday of my last ERPC. I don't think it is a UTI although I could be wrong.

I DTD last night and that was painful to the point that I had to stop as I couldn't take anymore. After that my stomach felt bruised and sore. If it doesn't improve soon, I will take a trip to the doctor x

Yeah, I just don't understand it.

It just hurts :-(

Sounds like a UTI to be honest Lee-Ann. Hand a sample in to your GP and get it checked xx

i had this after my last erpc felt sore in my tummy an cervix for a few weeks an reli bloated sex was really painful too, ur probably still healing as its only been 2 weeks. i fink i read u got an infection? if so that will make u sore in there for a while too. i had pid on an off for 3 months just before i fell pregnant and my stomach was huge and hurt to touch an i still get abit sore now on an off especially around ov i bloat an it all seems really sensitiv in there. just thought an infection after erpc is kinda similar as pid i think? u should go to gp as other people said it may just be a uti xxxxx oh an also i had the pressure with peeing its horrible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back