Painful sneezing?!

BettyHoop

Reaction score
I think I'm about 5 weeks - and every time I sneeze (which seems a lot lately) it hurts as in a sharp pain across my tummy low down. Anyone else get this?!

Oh god i don't miss that at all. Just like a really sudden pain that goes as quick as it comes? Its round ligament pain. Even though its very early things like sneezing and turning in bed suddenly had me in agony i thought there was something seriously wrong but that's all it was. I still hold nottom of my belly when I sneeze waiting on it! Bending over or holding bottom of my belly helped :)

Good to hear it's not just me. Now you mention it I remember the whole pain on turning at night thing when I was last pregnant, just don't remember getting it sneezing! Thanks for your reply xx

I'm 6+5 and started getting that this week, more so when I cough than when I sneeze. I curl up in a ball when I feel like I have to cough, it tends to help.

I had this from about 5 weeks and only seemed to ease around 14 for me! Turning in bed was the worst thing though! :( agreed with the above, hold the bottom of your tummy when you feel the sneeze coming as it helps a little xxxx

I get this too and I also get it if I stand up too quickly.

XX

YES!!!! But I'm 29 weeks but I had it before I was pregnant but it's way worse now

I have this all the time I had it through my first pregnancy too. It isn't bad some times but then some times when I'm caught off guard I almost cry!

I had this, I read that it was round ligament pain. Try sitting up or curling up before you sneeze. Mine was worst when I was lying flat :( xx

Thanks so much for all your replies, you have put my mind at ease :) I had a mmc earlier this year so was hoping it wasn't something more sinister! I never had it sneezing before but I don't remember sneezing so much last time! Xx

I had this last night when I sneezed, I think that was my first sneeze of my pregnancy and boy did it hurt! Good to know it isn't abnormal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back