Painful Leg =(

xJuliex

Reaction score
hi, i'm 22 week pregnant and have recently been waking up with like a really bad ache all down my leg. was wondering if it will be because the baby is touching a nerve or something! thanks x

May be you are just sleeping awkwardly now your baby is growing a bit bigger and bump is expanding. I wake up with all kinds of aches in the morning, depending on what position I slept in. Mind you, our lovely new bed is helping that lots :)

Maybe try wedging a pillow between your knees when you sleep, jiggle it about till its comfy. That might help.

Could it be cramp? It is very common in pregnancy. I have had cramp once so far, but now and again the muscles in my legs get a little sore as if they might cramp. I usually get out of bed and have a stretch to prevent it.

I get the same thing. It usually happens if I have been sat or lying in the same position for a length of time.

I get this - it's cramp for me. I wake up, scream obscenities and then my calf hurts for days.

OH loves it :rotfl:

Yep I get cramp, if I stretch out during the night or first thing when I wake then it happens!!! The thing to do is when you stretch keep your toes pointing back up towards you and this stops the cramp x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back