Painful hips/tummy

alouisebx

Reaction score
Hey guys. I keep getting extremely painful hips/legs. I don't do a particularly strenuous job other than running around a school after 10&11 year olds! Also running after my two year old. I just feel a hey and exhausted all the bloody time!

I also get extreme pains in my tummy when I stand up too quickly. It's all just a bit much and struggling at the moment.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what it may be?
Thanks, April x

I'm not sure, but could it be the onset of spd?
A couple of my mummy friends had it during my first pregnancy and both had a lot of hip pain. I'd mention it to your midwife...unfortunately I don't think there is a great deal they can do for it.

Fingers crossed its just a passing growing pain that will pass. As for the tummy pain, sounds like round ligament pain, I get this when standing up too quick, sneezing or coughing.

Hope you get a bit of relief from Yor aches and pains x

Thank you Dodsy, I hope it isn't! I've got the midwife in a few weeks so will mention it to her then. It's slowly getting worse if I sit still for too long now too. Fingers crossed it will all go. I never had this in my first pregnancy so was really shocked, everything's been different to be honest! Xx

I have the start of SPD, and SJD. I had both in last pregnant severely. I also have hypermobility so I get it really bad.
Fingers crossed its not SPD for you too! SPD feels like something is pushing your pelvis out to the side like it's being torn away from you. Sooooo painful! X

the pains like that but just in my hips and slightly in my back. May go and see the doctor as its getting worse! I hope it isn't too painful for you Keely this time around. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back