Painful Foof.

l_maclean

Reaction score
Having some serious foof pains tonight. with a fair bit of pressure going on.

Got a very wriggly baby who also seems to have the hiccups.

Dunno if its just the way she's moving or what.

xxx

I'm like this tonight as well.

Resorted to sleeping bag on the sofa as I can't get comfy. Woken DH up so many times already and he has work so I feel sorry for him keep having disturbed nights sleep. I know he will have to get used to it but I feel bad when he still has to get up for work and I can sleep during the day.

Hope u r managing to sleep xx

Hey hun i'm like this atm it feels like he's. Trying to engage atm because it's so uncomfortable went to bed at like 6.30 and I just can't get comfortable at all seems to have calmed down a bit now tho x

lol i cant ever get comfy but tonight takes the cake. ate way too much chinese for tea at about 8pm and had to throw up before bed and then ive just woken up at 3am and had to get rid of some more. now im sat up waiting for the gaviscon to kill the taste and acidness. havent had heartburn tho so its literally indigestion from stuffing too much in!

Seems we all had restless sleep last night. How are your pains today? Maybe baby is engaging? X

I hope she was attempting to engage
, nothing so far this morning, but I'm
Not outta bed yet. :blush:

Xxx

he hasn't been too bad today took my breath away when he put his feet into my ribs but it'snot that bad, i'm suffering from lack of sleep today so i'm a very crabby lady i'm afraid, hubby's already had his head bitten off and he's slunked off to work

Im having these pains too ladies...awful arnt they...hopefully just engaging further.
xx

i still feel sick. and im tired.

eh i figure its just one of those days, i realy should try to eat something too lol

i get it every night, specially when i try to roll onto my other side, or get out of bed. now started getting awful pains there when im just stood still too.
lovely!

yeah i get that and have done for weeks claire lol. sucks dont it. feels like being split in two just to roll over. then it gets to the point that it hurts to move your legs apart to walk too. i tend to rock on my ball when it hurts a lot. also get a random burning like sensation there asometimes too but i have been useing thrush cream so it cant be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back