Painful cramps!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Last night I thought I was having contractions I was in that much pain! We had been out for a carvery for tea and about an hour or so later I start with these awful cramps where I have to breath through them and rub my belly but they only lasted about a minute but kept coming and going. I suffer with IBS but normally once I go to the loo the pains stop this time they didn't! Then I thought is it indigestion but surly it wouldn't hurt that much?? I also Google braxton hicks and it said they shouldn't be painful just a tightening feeling?? I am at the midwife next week so I will ask her but I was just wondering if anyone else has felt anything like this. I went to bed early to try and get comfy but under my bump was aching and hurt slightly when I pressed especially around my old c-section scar! I took a couple of paracetamol and managed to get to sleep and don't feel too bad this morning. Baby is moving around so all is well with her xx

I went to the hospital last time with my first due to awful cramps and pains, I thought it was labour but after being on s trace was told Brackton hicks were happening So in my case they were painful.

Bh HURT for me and were also in a pattern for up to an hour at times, again that's not meant to happen according to the books!
It sounds like they were Bh to me, tight pain that gets worse then when at the worse goes down again!

I had this the other week but low on the right side. Absolutely awful. MW appt was the next day and surprise surprise the pain had gone after having it all day and night...... She said he was probably laid on a nerve or it was ligament stretching pain. I have been getting the odd braxton hicks this time around too x

Braxton hicks can be painful- mine certainly are! Feels like labour pains for me but irregular and go away unlike the real deal. I didn't have them too bad with first baby but with my second it's been frequent and very painful!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back