pain :(

nikkix86

Reaction score
hi Im not due AF till 15th July so thinking I ovulated this week sometime but today I've got such bad stomach cramps low down and all around my belly it's making me feel sick :( anyone know why it could be? I've also got bad lower back pain and the other day me and my OH had seX and in certain positions it really hurt

Last edited:
Hi Nikki, sorry to hear your feeling crappy :( my AF is due July 16th and I had similar 'discomfort' during ovulation when me and my OH had sex in certain positions.. I had mild cramps on and off for the last week or so but nothing as bad as what yours sounds like... if its really bad perhaps pop to the doctors and see what they think? xx

I'm going to the doctors today as it's in my back as well and woke up with nausea and the sweats today. Thanks for your reply

Glad your getting it checked out, Good luck xx

Last edited:
I was sent for a blood test for early pregnancy. He doesn't really know what it is. He felt my belly and listened in with a heartbeat thing but said it could be an ectopic pregnancy. can barely move at the moment :(

Oh Nikki, I'm sorry. How are you now? When do you expect blood results? xx

Last edited:
test came back negative and AF arrived today only had a 23 day cycle this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back