Pain

Linzie2012

Reaction score
First night I never thought anything if it.

But it happened again last night, not sure if its to do with constipation I'm currently suffering with.

When I move in my sleep I get a pain under my bump to the right, in same area it doesn't move.

I had some latulose, & slightly went this morning, so hopefully i will go more & not have the pain tonight :-(

Anyone had the same ?

I've been having a few aches and pains recently, mainly in my groin, right near to my c-section scar and sometimes up on my left side and feeling kind of like a stitch.

If you're concerned it's definitely worth speaking to your mw. I ended up phoning triage the other day and they allayed my fears. Still don't like having any aches and pains - didn't have any with my first.

I have it some times I put it down to stretching or mayb a pulled mmuscle or as u say constipation mines gone tho and it was a wee while ago x

I've only had it twice so far, it's when I turn in my sleep, & it wakes me.

I get pains if i turn awkwardly in the night really hurts sometimes, ive put it down to stretching and pulling of ligaments. I had the same last time i was pregnant and all was ok. If your worried speak to your midwife though xx

Luckily I'm not suffering as badly as some ladies, I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Hope it clears up for you soon. :) xxx

I had bad stomach pains a while back and I just needed a good poo sorry tmi haha. X

I've been eating more fibre today, & been to the toilet. Pain is much less :)

Aww glad to hear it, a coffee always makes me want to go haha :)
X

I wish I liked coffee but was in too minds of trying some to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back