Pain when baby moves

Chrissi

Reaction score
Does anyone else get this pain? I'm 32+5 and when baby I presume is twisting or turning I get this pain in the top of my bump.
Also when I've don't alot of lifting etc (washing baskets) I get a hard lump at the top of bump which I'm hoping is still bum! That doesn't hurt, but just feels tight, is that braxton hicks? Sounds stupid I know but I'm not sure what they are! Xx

it maybe just your uterus muscles tightening around baby when you use them, but baby's getting bigger and so feels a little tighter? especially in places that may be sticking out like bottom or elbows or knees! would feel sore, hope your not in too much discomfort x

Yep! I'm 36 weeks and not much room for bubs to move. I had really bad cramps earlier thought it were contractions lol xx

sometimes my stomach goes absolutely solid on and off for most of the day, don't know if its Braxton hicks but it makes sitting/office work really hard. Sometimes I can feel ots the baby but sometimes the whole bump is solid.

also get a lot of pain/discomfort on top right of bump at my ribs, the skin almost feels numb too- is it like that?

I'm only 27 weeks but my hump does hard when I'm at work doing stuff, also I remember it hurting when my first moves later on, I just put it down to less room

Sounds like Braxton Hicks to me you are at the right point for you to be able to "feel" them a lot more. I am getting them the very top of my bump tightens and then relaxes again but not painful yet as still plenty of room for baby! :)

Thankyou ladies and Mel sometimes my bump does go numb xx

I find it really hard to distinguish braxton hicks, not really sure if I've had them or not but apparently we all have them, we're just not all aware of them.

I too have the lump at the top of my bump, I notice it when I get out of the bath as I pull myself out, my muscles tighten and that's when I see baby's bum sticking up. I asked the midwife about it and she said that's what it probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back