Pain.........(tmi)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by mum2and1angel, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mum2and1angel

mum2and1angel Well-Known Member

My other half and me had sex last night and I'm in a great deal of pain after. Like stitch pain all down one side and under my bump. I'm 19 weeks and 3 days. Anyone had this and should I get it checked out

2. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run but could it have been cos you were in an uncomfortable position rather than the actual penetration? X

3. inky

inky Well-Known Member

I sometimes get this pain but it's when I twist my bottom half around too quick - could it have just been round ligament pain? It can really take my breath away sometimes but doesn't last very long x

4. Gem212

Gem212 Well-Known Member

Its what's known as round ligament pain, i had this all of last weekend, its totally normal to have when moving quickly or after exercise, its the ligament supporting your uterus having to stretch xxx

You can google it for more info x

5. mum2and1angel

mum2and1angel Well-Known Member

I have Googled it and it said the same thing. I'm not in pain now and does happen when I move to quick also thank u ladies xx