Pain in the bump

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by buggy1, Jul 4, 2013.

1. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

Hello!

So for the third day now I'd say, I've been getting pains in the bottom of my bump, I think about where my pubic bone is. Sometimes it is really painful and prevents me from walking properly or standing straight, I hobble about like an old hag lol

I haven't really noticed any tightenings at the top of my bump, sometimes it feels hard and sometimes it is softer but I think this depends on how the baby is lying, and when it feels hard it is because I'm feeling a bum or leg just underneath the skin?

The pain is quite a heavy/dull ache like a period pain. I've also had a lot of lower backache but again it comes and goes.

What do you think it might be? I thought BH weren't supposed to be painful?

2. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Ligament pain perhaps or spd. BH can certainly be painful but come and go randomly.
    Mention it t your mw if you're worried. I get it with my spd and much worse after standing or sitting for too long. Or after being in bed. Im like an old lady going to the toilet in the night!
    Xx

3. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

Ah yes, that sounds like me too!