pain in the bum

amanda maxwell

Reaction score
Really weird this morning was fine then all of a sudden had a sharpe pain in one of my bum cheeks? Now Im struggling to walk or put any weight on my leg. Feels like someones sticking a needle in my arse lol anyone else have this before? X

I had this luckily gone noe. Was sciatica xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I had this last week, it is just where your pelvis is moving according to my physio. Mine hurt much less if I really lifted my leg when I walked, I noticed this when going upstairs. Paracetamol and rest basically. Mine took 4 days to get back to normal x

Oh blimey 4 days?? :( thanks girls. Someone said to me baby could be sitting on a nerve? X

That's originally what I thought, but not once I went past the 24 hr mark x

I had this all last week. Went from right bum cheek down leg all i could do was lie down and rest it. It's better now thankfully but I still mentioned it to midwife at my appointment on Friday and she wrote sciatica on my notes. Xx

I had this a few years ago pre-pregnancy and a few twinges a couple of weeks back and it was sciatica. Fortunately, nothing since then x

I've had this for a few weeks now.. try not to lay flat on your back! Realllly hurts trying to get up!

Just pregnancy related sciatica I was told. Hot baths do the trick ;) or get OH to massage your bum xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back