Pain in my left side

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Mummy2toddler, May 19, 2013.

1. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone could help me please!! I got my bfp last monday AF due tomorrow or tuesday. Now I have had 2 previous miscarriages & one chemical.

I've had stomach ache all night feels like my AF is gonna come no blood as of yet. However the pain is in my left side now and its like a pounding pain and it hurts so much i am in tears.

The pain was also in my back too. I think im having an ectopic pregnancy. The pain in my side is sooo bad.

has anyone ever had this? I am in so much pain my bloody OH has gone bed!! So annoyed.

xx

2. Msclaireypants

Msclaireypants Well-Known Member

Aw honey I'm Sorry you're going through this. I haven't had one myself but both my aunts and my sister have. It could be absolutely fine and just stretching etc as I had this when I was in early pregnancy however I would phone nhs 24 and ask for advice as if it is ectopic left alone it could be dangerous.

Really hope everything's okay x x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

3. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

I wasn't pregnant but in December last year I woke with excruciating stomach pains (thought I was having a miscarriage at first) I went to hospital as I was in so much pain and it turned out a cyst on my ovary had ruptured. However when they scanned me at first they thought it was an ectopic pregnancy as similar pain and stuff. Please got to hospital and get checked out as you don't want to do any long term damage to yourself. I hope you're ok xxx

4. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Definitely go to your doc/hospital - hopefully it will turn out to be nothing, but if you're in pain you need to get it checked out. Hope everything is ok and that it is a false alarm. Take care xx

5. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

Please go to hospital. Pregnancy can bring on other conditions like gallstones. I hope it's nothing serious.

6. MyPeanut

MyPeanut Well-Known Member

I us defo go to the hospital ASAP a few yrs ago I got pregnant while having a coil all was well till I got terrible pain in my side my oh made me go to my gp and my gp put me straight in cab to hospital call them to warn them I was coming if I had waited it wud have been dangerous it cud be something completely different but listen to ur body it's telling u that something's not right and to go to the hospital. Plz go xxxx

Sent from me

7. Mummy2toddler

Sorry ladies I have only just replied the pain eased last night and I managed sleep it off. Now today I've got like a uncomfortable pain in my stomach. Been the doctors he was a bit rude I thought as he rang the epu to refer me as that's what they advised because of my 2 miscarriages and he was rolling his eyes. He felt my stomach and it was tender all over when he touched it. And he said I'm just going have to wait it out. The pain/ uncomfortableness is bare able so I'm gonna see how I get on luckily my boyfriend is off work this week. I have a scan at the EPU on Wednesday at 10.45 I don't expect to see anything to be honest only because I thought I ovulated 5th may but I had dark lines on my first bfp last Monday and I got 2-3 then last Wednesday I had 3+ but I just said my last period was in April which it was and my cycles are long which is also true he just told them they are irregular. Also I had gallstones before I had my son I went the hospital to finally be referred for the operation week later found out I was pregnant with my son so I never had them out. I keep getting pains in my back and I had this with my last miscarriage and as soon as I'd started bleeding the pains in my back went :-/. Confused just hope I'm further along then what I think and they can just see a sac I'd be happy with that if its in the right place least it would rule out ectopic . Sorry for the long

8. Mummy2toddler

Sorry pressed send to quick I was putting sorry for the long post. Xx

9. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

FX for all to be well Wednesday morning then :) x

10. Mummy2toddler

Thank you! I feel so much better pain wise. Just a dull ache but that's ok. Had no bleeding as of yet so hoping that's a good sign. Had a dream in the night I went the toilet and I was bleeding heavily :-/ my boyfriend says I'm being silly I'm dreaming that but it's cause it's on my mind I think. Just want the next few weeks hurry up so bad counting down to things to take my mind off it lol! Go see robbie Williams in June so that's 5 and a half weeks away count down to and Wednesday is something count down to even though its less than 48 hours lol. Not expecting see anything but I would not turn down a scan and hopefully they might do my hcg but as I'm not sure on my dates it might be not very helpful lol. Will update Wednesday how my scan goes! Excited & nervous! Xxx