Pain... Could it be water infection?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Hey. So since the weekend I've had this niggling pain on the lower left hand side. He feels like there's a stone in my ovary but also irritates as empties and fills. I know water infections are common in pregnancy.

I've been sipping cranberry juice all day just incase. Just wondering if it's a normal pain anyone else is experiencing or whether it is s UTI.

I see the MW for my first appt tomorrow but not been given a pot for doing morning pee checks as its only first appointment. I'll mention it to her though tomorrow x

I suffer terrible with water infection pain! Does it sting when you wee? Do you need to go often and not much comes out?? I have terrible cramping pinching sensation in my left side which worries me too.
Defo mention it to mw. Hope you feel better soon x

No I've got no burning sensations, I'm not going more frequently either. It's just the pain. It feels irritated as I come to the end of my pee but deep inside.
It sort of feels like ovulation pain as I've always suffered from mittleshmerz but obviously I can't be ovulating if I'm pregnant..... Weird x

Hi, i get water infections every now and again, usually when i have something sugary. Is the cranberry fresh with no added sugar? I know many of the cartons are mainly water and sugar and very low % cranberry.

I swear by bicarbonate of soda, from what i've read its safe in pregnancy. You just need 1 teaspoon in a glass of water. In 10 minutes mine goes away.

Or it could possibly be a yeast infection if its a burning sensation? Hope you feel better x

Last edited:
Yes bicarbonate of soda is great and safe!!! Xxx

Thanks. I have some cystitis cranberry sachets but unsure if I can use them..... It is a fresh carton got it out of the fridge section rather than long life but I'll check the sugar on it. Thanks x

Just a little update. MW didn't seem too worried, said it sounds like round ligament pain :)

Good glad your ok x
The pain is still there, it's really starting to frustrate me as it feels like there's a stone or something inside me. I'm wondering how long I should leave it before I speak to my GP..... It's been nearly a week now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back