Pain around ovaries at cd 28?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by PeanutButter, Dec 18, 2016.

1. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    At 8dpo I work up with strong pain on/near my ovaries...felt like ovulation pain but abit worse. It's still there but not as bad, more twinges every now and then. I'm also gettign period pain now on and off :/
    I had blood in undies at 6dpo so I thought oh signs of pregnancy... but no negative tests, so obviously not pregnancy related.
    I had a mc in November, abit worried something is wrong down there.

Any idea what the pain could be? I've had loads of scans, they said I had very tiny cysts nothing to be concerned about so I don't think it's that either. I did ovulate on cd 18 as usual with ov pain etc, so it's not ovulation xx

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're not pregnant PB ?. I would repeat the test. The only time I had one sided ovary pain was just before I had the chemical, I put it down to the corpus luteum dying. If you're worried about ectopic I'd book in to see your Dr, though I don't think you would have pain that early with it. I hope the pain stops soon for you and you get some answers. x

3. PeanutButter

Ok did some more tests this morning both very faint positives, think it's gonna be a chemical. Lines are way to faint for 11dpo :/ xx

#3 PeanutButter, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  4. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Oh hun, I really hope it's not a chemical, could you of ovulated later than you thought. ?, not all pregnancies progress the same, the egg could of implanted later maybe thats all the pain and cramping you've been having ?, or could be a slow rise in hcg ?.xx

5. PeanutButter

Oved on cd18, had ov pain.
    I had implantation bleeding at 6dpo, then pain starting 8dpo.
    With my history I highly doubt it'll last :( not got my hopes up tbh. I'm surprised taht I even got pregnant straight after a mc lol x

6. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

Ohh PB I'm so sorry :(

7. Sk8erzeh

Sk8erzeh Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed PB. I hope it sticks xx