Pain, advice needed please...

LeaAnn

Reaction score
Woke up in the night with stomach pain, which on a scale of 1 to 10 is probably a 5/6. Very sore and persistent and felt like it was above and also below my belly button.
Ended up having to lie on my back to get some relief, but then had back ache.

Still here this morning, and still as bad. Should I phone the midwife or is the usual?

I didn't want to read and run but I'd give the midwife a call just to reassure yourself Hun xx

Whenever your unsure, call the midwife. It's part of their role in supporting you through this.

I've no experience of the pain you say your getting, so I can't help there, but I've been told its usually only really worrying when it's all over and coming and going - though perhaps could be a sign of infection? Or a pulled muscle? I really don't know though, so speak to a professional :)

I'd deco ring the midwife, I've had a pain behind my belly button before and me said baby will be on a nerve or something. But if its bad enough to wake you I'd defo call xx

Just been to the hospital to get checked, app it was ligament pain although way worse than I have had before. Doc said it can be more severe in some people, but main thing is baby is fine.

This is when I wish I had bought a Doppler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back