Pain across right side

Belle23

Reaction score
Could it just be growing pains. Is this what they feel like. Xxx

i reckon it is just growing pains! ive had pain on the right side a few times and always put it down to growing pains cause first scan was fine and i can find my babies heartbeat so easily that everything seems normal. so when i feel some pain down the side i reckon its just growing pains. xx

My MW said you only get growing pains when the womb is coming up out or your pelvis, at that it usually stops at about 20 -25 weeks.

I'm 19 weeks in the morning. I think I have pulled a muscle on my left hand side playing with my nieces and nephews yesterday but gradually throughout today my right side like BADDDDDDD period pain has started to appear. Listened to baby with Doppler and hb is 156 and baby is sooooo active tonight was so funny xxx

i get a sharp cram plike pain sometimes on my left and sometimes on my right, if I massage the spot it eases eventually :)

I figure it's just baby fidgeting!!

I had ligament pain for about a week - 10 days which was like pulling pains in my side. MW said it was probably my uterus stretching and seems to have stopped now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back