p***ed off

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

Just want to rant a bit.

just asked a work colleague if she could take my trolley downstairs (full of heavy notes) as i have hurt my side and talk about dirty looks. i have a good mind to go sick for a fortnight now.

and i work in a hospital.

x

I'd get your risk assesment done again as I don't think they are taking it seriously!! Being pregannt doesn't mean we should be lazy, but I don't think you should be pushing heavy loads of notes either.

Hope you don't have too many colleagues like her hun xx

WOW what are some people like?

You're just making me realise exactly how lucky I was to have a workplace that supported me totally.

She probably hasn't got kids or been pregnant! You stick to your guns and don't do anything strenuous.xx

Oh my god. Thats is terrible what an ignorant cow.
Sami is right, as for your risk assessment to be re-done. I have had so much hassle with my employer, we should be able to leave work until we are 20 weks then work til were 25 weeks then get full pay for the rest of the time!! lol xx

Hi ladies

After i had the hectic clinic. i came downstairs (without the trolley). i was sweating and shaking. i was starving hungry as i hadnt eaten from 7.15 that morning and it was now 1.00.

i got down to my office and all i could do is cry. So one of the doctors here told me to go home which i did.

Feeling better now though. thanks for all your concern. the pain in my side went eventually. didnt get it checked as baby was moving constantly, and still is.

x

Glad you're feeling better, are you going to talk to your boss about your risk assessment, or see how it goes?

Hi

I think i am going to see how it goes. but i am going to put my foot down and i am definately not going to jeopadise my baby's and my health.

thanks for your help in all this.

how is it going for you.

x

I'm not too bad thanks, I'm due a week today so I'm kinda bored, excited, and trying not to spend to much money!

I have to go to the bank today and it's foggy and freezing out there :x

Hi

Yep i read that you and Emma are only a week away. I bet you are excited. i wish i only had a week.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back