Ovusense

Beeee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but, December 2014 I purchased a device called ovusense. Its a bit like a tampon (made out of a soft plastic) that you insert over night and it measures your temp on a digital monitor. You basically do this all month (apart from when AF is around). It then can predict your ovulation window.

I was a bit unsure about purchasing at first, but when I received it and started using it I noticed it was extremely accurate (I had blood tests done from my fertility clinic to confirm ovulation at the time ovusense advised me).

I ended up stopping using it as me and my OH had a holiday booked so we stopped TTC for a while and thats when I fell pregnant.

I have not been asked to advertise this product (just incase anyone thinks I may be in contact with the company lol), I just thought it may be useful to some of you ladies.

There is a closed Facebook group for ladies TTC using ovusense and there has been many pregnancies.

https://www.ovusense.com/uk/

Please let me know if this post is not allowed!

Great idea but holy moley that's a lot of money! X

Yeah, its quite a lot of money thats the only downside :-(. They used to do payment plans where you pay monthly but I'm not sure whether they are still available. x

It is expensive but if more accurate the clearblue ovulation monitor it maybe worth it. As a year worth of CB test sticks can cost £334 not including cost of monitor and pregnancy tests.

Last edited:
It is expensive but if more accurate the clearblue ovulation monitor it maybe worth it. As a year worth of CB test sticks can cost £334 not including cost of monitor and pregnancy tests.

That was my thoughts when purchasing as I felt I couldn't trust the CB test sticks due to having PCOS but Ovusense is supposed to be more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back