Ovulation today or tomorrow?

CoachQueenie

Reaction score
So after waiting not so patiently for a static smiley I finally got one today on CD21 after 13 days of flashing smileys!

Yesterday afternoon I got what I classed as a positive OPK and entered this into fertility friend, it then predicted today to be ovulation day (pic of OPK attached) then when I got my static smiley this morning I entered that into the app and it changed ovulation day to tomorrow, i did another OPK this afternoon...I don't have a pic of it at the moment but the test line was darker than the control line, so deffo stronger than yday...should I class ovulation as today or tomorrow?
24c5358d35d1650e9d912188684d309f.jpg

This is the thing, we never actually really know for sure do we. They say once you have the lh surge that ovulation is likely to happen within the next 36 hours, but we don't actually know 100% for sure at what point that will be. X

Last edited:
Il be optimistic then and count tomorrow as 1DPO lol thanks x

I'm wondering the same hope I haven't missed the window

Yeah we started last month but when we decided to start the trying.... I realised THIS cycle that compared to this one I missed it last month lol

I just got a so called postive but it looks fake haha I thought maybe it was a invalid test but I've been doing two a day morning and evening I've never got anything like it! My cm is deffo telling me I'm close

The line was bright pink! I've posted a pic on a new thread check the pic there :)

That happened me too, totally missed ov the first month lol away to look at your thread now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back