Ovulation Time Blues

Lynark83

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like they have been in a car crash while they are ovulating? I feel that bad some days the last thing I want to do is jump into bed with my husband, it's really affecting our chances and getting me down quite a bit, thinking of nipping to the docs to just check all is ok xx

Yep, I can tell when I'm ovulating by the severity of which I want to ram my husband's head into a wall.
I'm moody bitch.
I have to grin and bear it, sometimes I sneak off and get out my old pal buzz first to get me into the mood haha.
Although don't tell him that. He thinks its all him

Me, definitely.. I get severe exhaustion, I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow and I feel so drained even though I've been sleeping really well. It's at it's worst about 3-4 days around O.. I have been to the docs a couple times and have had blood tests and they've found nothing.. it wasn't until I kept track of it that I realised it happened around ovulation! It certainly makes doing the deed hard work!.. like you, Id rather just climb into bed and sleep! xx

Oh I might skip the doctors then if it's normal, thanks ladies for putting my mind at rest, it is bloody hard work though hahahahaha.

Last edited:
I get really irritable and have to bite my tongue to avoid starting a fight and spoiling the mood! Must be the estrogen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back