Ovulation tests

Hannah1678

Reaction score
OMG please help!
This is doing my head in, so its my predicted window for ovulating and I’m doing my ovulation tests. I do 2 or even 3 a day and log the darkest one in the pic I’m gonna insert below ( hence all the different times ) basically ovulation day should be today and I’m still getting low results? But some days are high? ( not anywhere near peak ) just really confusing! I’m going to continue to monitor but is this normal the whole low one day and high the next?
Opinions? Thank you :) xx

CC3F88DD-34B7-4867-A3CD-49F90E740D81.png

I don't see a peak amongst them, but sometimes Femometer detects 0 LH when there is an obvious line.
Like your second opk is also a "high".
How long are your cycles usually?x

I’m normally a 30 day cycle. Bang on pretty much I have a lot of trouble with periods but always 30 days. I was worried I ovulated really really early and missed it that’s why the lines getting less and less! Is that possible to ovulate on like CD 9? Thanks for your reply @Kitana X

I’m normally a 30 day cycle. Bang on pretty much I have a lot of trouble with periods but always 30 days. I was worried I ovulated really really early and missed it that’s why the lines getting less and less! Is that possible to ovulate on like CD 9? Thanks for your reply @Kitana X
It is possible to ovulate on CD9 but as your cycles are usually 30 days long, you probably ovulate on CD 16 or 17. Not every woman has a 14 day luteal phase, but I think you would have noticed it if it weren't.

It is possible to ovulate on CD9 but as your cycles are usually 30 days long, you probably ovulate on CD 16 or 17. Not every woman has a 14 day luteal phase, but I think you would have noticed it if it weren't.
Okay I’ll carry on testing and see what happens, thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back