Ovulation tests

JaccsX

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got my implant removed in Aug and have been TTC since, been using and app called period tracker that also calculates ovulation but today I thought I'd pick a a ovulation test, I'm due to ovulate tomorrow (ocording to my app) I took the test at about five tonight and got this ??new to these so not sure if it's positive or not because it's faint

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
That's not positive lovely, you need to be really consistent with OPK's for a few months to get used to them, same time every day from CD8. To be counted as positive, the line needs to be darker than the control line, most people get faint lines all the way through its when they start to darken then go darker than control that you get your positive from them x

As Claire said hun, you need to do them daily from day 8ish and do it twice a day. You probably won't ovulate till around day 14 but if you find you ovulate later you could start testing from day 19 the following month if that makes sense. Have you noticed ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) that should give you an indication of when you're fertile. I've attached a picture of my super positive ovulation test to give you an idea of what you're looking for xx

Attachments

• IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 10
Awww I see thank youu! Yea I've noticed ewcm am cylce day 15 just now xx

When did you first notice that ewcm? I usually get it about 4/5 days before I ovulate. I'd test again twice tomorrow and see if it gets darker. How long are your cycles? Xx

I noticed it on Tuesday there normally vary between 28-30 xx

You probably ovulate between day 14 and 17. Do you use any apps? I find ovia quite good xx

Yea I have that and period tracker! One says I ovulate tomorrow and one says Monday! It's all so confusing lolxx

It really can be. All I can recommend is have sex every 2 days from day 10 till 18 and you'll keep yourself covered xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back