Ovulation test, will it get darker?

Discussion in 'OPK Testing Gallery' started by LRN, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Mrsbridge17

Mrsbridge17 Well-Known Member

I think you dip these 3 seconds x

2. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Took a pregnancy test today which was a stupid thing to do as the only symptoms I have is cramping. Knew it would be negative as I didn’t really find my peak with the ovulation tests. Not even sure my period will be normal this month either but the urgh to test is in full swing.

I find myself holding my stomach as if I were pregnant! Winding myself up thinking it would be this quick & easy to fall pregnant after 5 years on the implant.

The wait is driving me mad!

3. Mrsbridge17

When is your AF due or are you only just off the implant? I hope you get your bfp soon x

4. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

I’ve just this evening started bleeding so I really wasn’t sure when my period would start as my last was 1st jan.. is it normal to get a reading on an ovulation test after coming on your period? Thanks x

5. Mrsbridge17

I can’t say I’ve tested while on my period but in the run up I do get a positive yes x

6. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Very strange nothing for the last few days then a line just before coming on. Will have to test for the whole cycle I think :think: cramps are horrendous too! The joys! X

7. Mrsbridge17

Yeah to be honest I usually test whole cycle and increase it when I’m getting darker lines. Starting temping tomorrow though as I can’t be sure the opks are working for me x

8. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

How often are you doing this? Don’t really know much about it.
    I’ve tested again today and got a low positive on the ovulation again. I’m wondering if I ovulate early but surely not right after my period :doh:x

9. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Do you think I ovulate early? X

10. Maza1993

Maza1993 Well-Known Member

No i dont think so - the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line

LRN likes this.
  11. Mrsbridge17

I wouldn’t say so as none of those are positive although they are going in the right direction! X

LRN likes this.
  12. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Still yet to get a darker line but I’m testing twice a day now I’m hoping I find it this month x

flowerbomb likes this.
  13. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

I’m hoping I get a darker reading tomorrow, the premom ap is saying today’s the day even with these readings which is strange I wouldn’t say it’s yet. There was me thinking I ovulated early! After 5 years with the implant I’m now fully ovulating and my underwear has been soaked (sorry tmi)
    I started a new job (Covid testing students) and I’m really struggling with how many times I feel like going to the toilet, I’ve actually had to wear a pad today so that’s all good signs surely?
    Dark urine is that anything to do with ovulation or just me being back working not drinking enough.. :doh:x

14. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Today’s reading is even lower! Ahhh I will never find my ovulation day!

15. Shan92

Shan92 Well-Known Member

That's about as dark as mine got this month too @LRN, then they got lighter and are now non existant. No idea if I did actually ovulated this month, I'm going to try a different brand of test next month to see if it makes a difference x

16. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

I’m wondering if it’s the brand too, I’m yet to get any darker readings so I really had hoped i was just ovulating early and id been missing it but it seems that is it really x

17. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Just changed the brand and the same result - how annoying!

18. LRN

LRN Well-Known Member

Tried the clearblue connected tests. First one wouldn’t connect second worked but thinks it’s too late to be testing although I got a reading. All my cheapies are getting a slightly higher reading today so I’m super confused now! X