Ovulation test, will it get darker?

Thank you, a couple seemed to stay pink and not fully go white. Wonder if they were soaked too long. Will leave longer for the next couple of days but I think I’ll have had my ovulation at some point now x

I think you dip these 3 seconds x

Took a pregnancy test today which was a stupid thing to do as the only symptoms I have is cramping. Knew it would be negative as I didn’t really find my peak with the ovulation tests. Not even sure my period will be normal this month either but the urgh to test is in full swing.

I find myself holding my stomach as if I were pregnant! Winding myself up thinking it would be this quick & easy to fall pregnant after 5 years on the implant.

The wait is driving me mad!

Took a pregnancy test today which was a stupid thing to do as the only symptoms I have is cramping. Knew it would be negative as I didn’t really find my peak with the ovulation tests. Not even sure my period will be normal this month either but the urgh to test is in full swing.

I find myself holding my stomach as if I were pregnant! Winding myself up thinking it would be this quick & easy to fall pregnant after 5 years on the implant.

The wait is driving me mad!

When is your AF due or are you only just off the implant? I hope you get your bfp soon x

When is your AF due or are you only just off the implant? I hope you get your bfp soon x
I’ve just this evening started bleeding so I really wasn’t sure when my period would start as my last was 1st jan.. is it normal to get a reading on an ovulation test after coming on your period? Thanks x

I’ve just this evening started bleeding so I really wasn’t sure when my period would start as my last was 1st jan.. is it normal to get a reading on an ovulation test after coming on your period? Thanks x

I can’t say I’ve tested while on my period but in the run up I do get a positive yes x

I can’t say I’ve tested while on my period but in the run up I do get a positive yes x
Very strange nothing for the last few days then a line just before coming on. Will have to test for the whole cycle I think :think: cramps are horrendous too! The joys! X

Very strange nothing for the last few days then a line just before coming on. Will have to test for the whole cycle I think :think: cramps are horrendous too! The joys! X

Yeah to be honest I usually test whole cycle and increase it when I’m getting darker lines. Starting temping tomorrow though as I can’t be sure the opks are working for me x

Yeah to be honest I usually test whole cycle and increase it when I’m getting darker lines. Starting temping tomorrow though as I can’t be sure the opks are working for me x
How often are you doing this? Don’t really know much about it.
I’ve tested again today and got a low positive on the ovulation again. I’m wondering if I ovulate early but surely not right after my period :doh:x

Do you think I ovulate early? X

A40C04A5-B4C0-40D5-B97D-6D386C14E333.png

Still yet to get a darker line but I’m testing twice a day now I’m hoping I find it this month x

I’m hoping I get a darker reading tomorrow, the premom ap is saying today’s the day even with these readings which is strange I wouldn’t say it’s yet. There was me thinking I ovulated early! After 5 years with the implant I’m now fully ovulating and my underwear has been soaked (sorry tmi)
I started a new job (Covid testing students) and I’m really struggling with how many times I feel like going to the toilet, I’ve actually had to wear a pad today so that’s all good signs surely?
Dark urine is that anything to do with ovulation or just me being back working not drinking enough.. :doh:x

5A60978A-FC60-4257-9899-1EE6E64BDFFE.png

Today’s reading is even lower! Ahhh I will never find my ovulation day!

That's about as dark as mine got this month too @LRN, then they got lighter and are now non existant. No idea if I did actually ovulated this month, I'm going to try a different brand of test next month to see if it makes a difference x

That's about as dark as mine got this month too @LRN, then they got lighter and are now non existant. No idea if I did actually ovulated this month, I'm going to try a different brand of test next month to see if it makes a difference x
I’m wondering if it’s the brand too, I’m yet to get any darker readings so I really had hoped i was just ovulating early and id been missing it but it seems that is it really x

Just changed the brand and the same result - how annoying!

CA06D869-AABC-46A6-B35B-33F28B464EA6.jpeg

Tried the clearblue connected tests. First one wouldn’t connect second worked but thinks it’s too late to be testing although I got a reading. All my cheapies are getting a slightly higher reading today so I’m super confused now! X

CA290FAC-6BCE-4C33-A492-69E459FD034F.png E8A2364C-10B1-4914-8436-201E9FC6934F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back