Ovulation test, will it get darker?

LRN

Reaction score
Hey! Back ttc 3rd child, previously had an account many years ago and no longer have access

I never had a positive ovulation test when ttc my first so super happy finally I’ve got one! Just not sure if it should get darker than this? This was taken an hour ago today. Lots of cramps and pelvic pain.
Any advice would be great.

6DE9EC78-3858-49FC-A7BC-D5D6B813BFA0.jpeg

Hey! Back ttc 3rd child, previously had an account many years ago and no longer have access

I never had a positive ovulation test when ttc my first so super happy finally I’ve got one! Just not sure if it should get darker than this? This was taken an hour ago today. Lots of cramps and pelvic pain.
Any advice would be great.

View attachment 92112

Looks like it’s almost there keep testing xx

Im same hun hang on in there id test twice a day now

478BCA6D-179D-4199-AA92-488641FEF3E1.jpeg

Reactions: LRN
They became a lot lighter today and the cramps have pretty much gone

Never had this befote mine super super dark! Deffinately peaked!

View attachment 92143 View attachment 92144
They are super dark! Mine are pretty none existent today. I had real severe cramps Wednesday and small amount Thursday maybe due to coming off the implant on the 18th jan but they’ve completely gone now to. I wish I’d taken more the week before posting this to compare but the couple I took were also very faint so that’s completely confused me. Years ago while ttc my first I was told I didn’t ovulate and couldn’t have children. So I’m wondering if my ovulation is some what light in anyway, really I have no idea I’ve got two children so certainly can get pregnant although the first took several years. Very early days for baby 3 but had hoped I’d finally found my ovulation day! X

App states today is ovulation day! I beg to differ 394EFB47-A82B-4C59-A8D1-B433723D413B.png Ovulation f

You could have done with letting the tests develop more on lots of those and also re taking the photos that say 0 x

Reactions: LRN
You could have done with letting the tests develop more on lots of those and also re taking the photos that say 0 x
I wasn’t sure if I left too long they may become evap lines. These ones don’t seem to have a time gage on. The 0 ones I took several that all looked the same. Today have the faintest lines that only really in certain light you can see. X

How long are your cycles normally?
Really hard to say I’ve had the implant in for 5 years. Usually the first year after having it my periods start and they vary massively and generally last weeks and weeks and haven’t kept track. My last period was 1st jan-17/18th but on the 18th the implant was removed and bleeding started again. So generally I think I’m 35-40 days but this is my first month tracking again so I shouldn’t get my hopes up for a while I know while things settle, just thought you never know it may happen quick 3rd time round x

I wasn’t sure if I left too long they may become evap lines. These ones don’t seem to have a time gage on. The 0 ones I took several that all looked the same. Today have the faintest lines that only really in certain light you can see. X

Just wait for the test to go white with the lines when it’s still pink it’s not done. I have never had an evap line on an OPK even when completely negative. Usually takes about 10 mins to develop x

Just wait for the test to go white with the lines when it’s still pink it’s not done. I have never had an evap line on an OPK even when completely negative. Usually takes about 10 mins to develop x
Thank you, a couple seemed to stay pink and not fully go white. Wonder if they were soaked too long. Will leave longer for the next couple of days but I think I’ll have had my ovulation at some point now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back